- 1 U.S. paint and wallpaper stores estimate 1.5 percent sales decrease for June
- 2 Pacific Commerce Bank in Los Angeles receives satisfactory rating from feds
- 3 Cost of college went up for all students at California State University-Chico
- 4 San Luis Obispo-Paso Robles-Arroyo Grande non-farm payroll employees increase by 0.7% since last year
- 5 The Milan Institute-Palm Desert enrolls 133 undergrads
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from California Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.