State residents enrolled at Advance Beauty College face among the lowest cost of attending in-state colleges and universities in the U.S., according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of federal data.
- 1 Which U.S. schools receive the least state student aid?
- 2 Evergreen Valley College enrolls 9,575 undergrads
- 3 SAN DIMAS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Chamber After Hours Mixer to be Held August 16
- 4 Antioch University-Santa Barbara enrolls 103 undergrads
- 5 Cost of college went up for all students at Claremont McKenna College
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from California Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.