State residents enrolled at Golden State College of Court Reporting face among the steepest cost of attending two-year in-state colleges and universities in the U.S., according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of federal data.
- 1 ENCINITAS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Rep
- 2 LA MESA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: An Old Fashioned Christmas at Lamplighters
- 3 LAKESIDE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Lakeside Design and Review Meeting to be Held December 12
- 4 19 percent of borrowers at 2-year colleges in California default on student loans
- 5 MURRIETA/WILDOMAR CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Murrieta Lunch with Friends with Jimmy Johns!
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from California Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.