- 1 U.S. book stores report $672 million in sales for June
- 2 California collects $108.9 million in severance taxes in 2018
- 3 San Luis Obispo-Paso Robles-Arroyo Grande non-farm payroll employees increase by 0.7% since last year
- 4 Cost of college went up for all students at Azusa Pacific University
- 5 American University of Health Sciences enrolls 293 undergrads
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from California Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.